Students enrolled in EDUC 0106, Orientation to Teaching, are required to successfully complete a 30 hour placement. It is the responsibility of the student to find a placement. Sandra Minor provides assistance for students who are having trouble finding a placement and for any inquiries regarding the placement requirements.
Below is a package for all OTT students as well as the various documents and forms that are required for the placement portion of EDUC 0106.
- OTT 2010/2011 package (PLEASE READ AND PRINT)
- Practicum Profile Form
- Statement of Practicum Experience Form
- Police Background Check Information
- PBC-Step by Step Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Host Teacher Kit (students must print and take to their host teacher on the first day of their placement)
- Orientation To Teaching Powerpoint
- Evaluation Status