I am interested in anything and everything related to consumer behaviour! You are right, this is a very big pool to swim, but I like it that way! Of course, I have favourite topics and these are related to country/destination image, mega sport-events (like Olympics – that’s the reason I had my PhD Thesis on Vancouver Olympic Games – check it out!), wine marketing (cheers!) and organic food consumption (yummy!), as well as Diaspora or immigrant related studies (I am an immigrant myself, so no wonder it is interesting to me, eh?) and children consumer socialization
- Youth Olympic Games – Youth Sport Participation
- Organic Produce Purchase Behavior together with Dr. Anahita Baregheh
- Cricket in the North: The Impact of Sports Participation and Sponsorship on Immigrant Social Inclusion and Fostering Welcoming Communities together with Dr. Natalya Brown
- (2016) “It’s all about my team”: Mega-sport events and consumer attitudes in a time series approach, Journal of Sport Management, 30(6):597-614.
- (2016) Sport mega-events and tourism: Contrasting the influence of host country and event. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 16(3-6): 280-296.
- (2014) Value-creating mechanisms within the market orientation-performance relationship: A meta-analysis. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 22(3): 193-205.
- (2013) Mega-event and country co-branding: Image shifts, transfers and reputational impacts. Corporate Reputation Review / Special Issue on “Nation Branding”, Invited Paper/Peer-Reviewed, 16(1): 7-33.
- (2013 Literati Network Awards for Excellence) (2012) Trust building in wine blogs: A content analysis. International Journal of Wine Business Research, 24(3): 196-218
- (2010) Cue incongruity in wine personality formation and purchasing, International Journal of Wine Business Research, 22(3): 288-307.