I am currently on sabbatical leave, so there are no “current” course to be taught. However, I am looking forward to coming back to the classrooms to deliver:
- MKTG 2127 Marketing for Managers – ah, well, this one is a very special one. There are many case studies that students go through. Is it tough? Oh, yeah! Is it fun? Yes, it is… but you will understand how fun it is only when you are done with it and are headed to your next course (so I have been told by many students). Till that point you might want to buckle up for a pretty bumpy ride. But I promise, there will be many fun games on the road:)
- MKTG 3126 Consumer Behaviour
- MKTG 3416 Communications – Advertising and Promotion fun-fun course where you could let your imagination fly and… shine! Last few years students got creative in presenting their research of different art movements in advertising in North Bay’s own Discovery Museum. Fun, eh?
See you soon!
Past Courses taught
In past, I have taught a number of 1st-4th year courses as well as supervised many wonderful students in their iLEAD courses:
- ADMN 3337 iLEAD Field Placement I
- ADMN 4437 iLEAD Field Placement II
- MKTG 1126 Marketing Concepts
- MKTG 3417 International Marketing
- MKTG 3436 Social Marketing – applying marketing concepts to change behaviour for social change
- MKTG 4436 Innovative Approaches in Marketing – check out wonderful “buzzing” projects students have been leading in this course: An All Heart Rescue: Opie’s Story, Fire Safety Rob! Nipissing University Residence
In addition to my teaching in Nipissing University, I am also teaching a Master’s level course of “Integrated Marketing Communications” in the University of Vilnius (Lithuania – a beautiful country in Baltics).